JOIN Internship DHL Parcel Europe Market Entry May 30th, 2017
- Supply Chain Management
- Interships & Traineeships
DO YOU KNOW A GREAT DEAL AND WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE? WE GIVE TRAILBLAZERS ROOM TO GROW.
Starting from July 2017 for 6 months in Bonn
DHL Parcel Europe focusses on the expansion of the network to new countries – from evaluation of best market entry strategy to managing all involved subprojects until market entry in the new country.
Your internship & benefits
- Get insights in the Parcel business and strategy in general and parcel markets across Europe
- Conduct Market research and support development of business cases
- Prepare management presentations
- Support in project planning and prepare project meetings
- Flexible date of entry and fair compensation
- Close cooperation with senior staff
- Creation of a lifelong network
- Advanced Bachelor, Master or Diploma studies in Economics, Business Administration, Logistics, Marketing, Management or International Business
- Excellent English, French and German skills, an additional European language is a plus
- Analytical and conceptual skills, as well as an independent way of working
- Good skills in MS-Office
- Intercultural competence, ability to work in a team and willingness to perform
Please apply online for the functional area Business Development on dpdhl.com/join before May, 30 including a cover letter, CV and references. On the webpage you may find further details on the application process and program schedule.
The Deutsche Post DHL Group team is the leading mail and logistics service provider for the world. As one the of planet’s largest employers operating in over 220 countries and territories, we see the world differently.
Join our team and discover how an international network that’s focused on service, quality and sustainability is able to connect people and improve lives through the power of global trade. And not just for our customers, but for every member of our team, too.
Welcome with your talents at Deutsche Post and DHL.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.