JOIN Internship Change Management May 30th, 2017
- Supply Chain Management
- Interships & Traineeships
DO YOU KNOW A GREAT DEAL AND WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE? WE GIVE TRAILBLAZERS ROOM TO GROW.
Starting from September for 4-6 months in Bonn
The Corporate Change Management team focuses consulting in large-scale Change Management projects and in building capabilities to ensure that improvements are sustained by taking the human side of change into account.
Your internship & benefits
- Drive communication for the Change Management team
- Support organization of community conferences
- Coordinate Change Management online trainings and facilitation of online trainings for Managers
- Learn about Change Management fundamentals
- Flexible date of entry and fair compensation
- Close cooperation with senior staff
- Creation of a lifelong network
- Advanced Bachelor or Master studies in Business Administration, Communication, Marketing or Psychology
- Good skills in Project Management (Prince II)
- Outstanding in MS Office, especially in PowerPoint
- Excellent English skills, German is a plus
- Analytical, facilitation and conceptual skills, as well as an independent way of working
- Intercultural competence, ability to work in a team and willingness to perform
Please apply online for the functional area Business Development on dpdhl.com/join before May, 30 including a cover letter, CV and references. On the webpage you may find further details on the application process and program schedule.
The Deutsche Post DHL Group team is the leading mail and logistics service provider for the world. As one the of planet’s largest employers operating in over 220 countries and territories, we see the world differently.
Join our team and discover how an international network that’s focused on service, quality and sustainability is able to connect people and improve lives through the power of global trade. And not just for our customers, but for every member of our team, too.
Welcome with your talents at Deutsche Post and DHL.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.