JOIN Internship Airfreight Product Development May 30th, 2017
- Supply Chain Management
- Interships & Traineeships
DO YOU KNOW A GREAT DEAL AND WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE? WE GIVE TRAILBLAZERS ROOM TO GROW.
Starting from July 2017 for 6 months in Bonn
The airfreight market is highly dynamic and competitive. Market intelligence and efficient data handling play key roles in anticipating and adapting to current market developments. Focus area of this department is to enhance the product portfolio and to drive strategic decisions to adapt to customer needs and market trends.
Your internship & benefits
- Deep dive into market and competitor data
- Conduct holistic market and competitive analyses and create adhoc reports
- Draw conclusions and initiate action within as well as outside the team
- Assess and identify potential to improve the product portfolio
- Flexible date of entry and fair compensation
- Close cooperation with senior staff
- Creation of a lifelong network
- Advanced Master studies in Logistics, Aviation, Business Administration or Economics
- Excellent English and MS-Office skills (esp. Excel)
- First practical experience is required
- Excellent research, analytical and conceptual skills, as well as an independent way of working
- Intercultural competence, ability to work in a team and willingness to perform
Please apply online for the functional area Business Development on dpdhl.com/join before May, 30 including a cover letter, CV and references. On the webpage you may find further details on the application process and program schedule.
The Deutsche Post DHL Group team is the leading mail and logistics service provider for the world. As one the of planet’s largest employers operating in over 220 countries and territories, we see the world differently.
Join our team and discover how an international network that’s focused on service, quality and sustainability is able to connect people and improve lives through the power of global trade. And not just for our customers, but for every member of our team, too.
Welcome with your talents at Deutsche Post and DHL.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.