Intern Management Consultant (f/m)
INTERN MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT (F/M)
You contribute to the success of Deutsche Post DHL Group and its customers. As a full team member, you work on a variety of challenging projects including developing new strategies and concepts, defining innovative business models, helping turn around unprofitable businesses and optimizing supply chains.
JOIN A WORLD OF EXCITING CHALLENGES WITH DHL CONSULTING
DHL Consulting is the international management and supply chain consultancy of Deutsche Post DHL Group. We empower the top management of Deutsche Post DHL Group and its customers to shape the future of their businesses – worldwide. With an ambitious and highly motivated team in 4 locations globally we develop high-impact solutions for the business and supply chain challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Early responsibility within projects and beyond them
- Steep learning curve
- Professional, goal-directed feedback on-the job
- Access to the latest methodologies and tools
- International team from about 25 different nations
- Opportunity to join us as a consultant after successful graduation
- Outstanding academic records
- Bachelor or Master studies at the university with the graduation within the next 1-2 years
- Fluency in English is essential
- First international experience gained through studies or internships
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, team spirit and open mind
- Other internships in strategic or management consultancy areas of advantage DHL Consulting: where people with ideas come to grow.
Submit your application in English including your CV, cover letter, academic and high school records and your references (if applicable)
Find out more at www.dhl-consulting.com
Call us if you have any questions. We’d be happy to hear from you: +49 (0)228 182 22828
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.