In-house consultant at the center for strategic projects
You're at home in the world. So are we. In more than 50 countries around the world. We connect work and life, our products enrich the lives of millions of people. Deutsche Telekom is one of the largest telecommunications providers in Europe and the first choice for the gigabit society. The best network and 230,000 innovative minds. Become one of them.
Our challenge: The new Deutsche Telekom!
The future is what drives us. As the in-house consulting unit of Deutsche Telekom AG, the Center for Strategic Projects (CSP) develops strategic solutions for the Group, implements important transformation processes, and advises top management when it comes to major corporate decisions.
We never consider tasks just from one perspective, but from many different ones. This is why people from almost every specialist field work with us. We are organized in dedicated business practices which are aligned with the Group's biggest challenges:
- Organization & Human Resources
- Customer & Markets
- Value & Efficiency
- Strategic IT & Technology Business Process & Production
- Technology & Production
An innovative, open environment. Plenty of space for your ideas. Individual support. A dynamic market with future potential. Teamwork that is fun and leads to impressive results.
As an In-house Consultant at the CSP:
- You support highly important strategic projects from conception to the beginning of implementation and thus enhance your already distinct methods and tool expertise
- You manage and moderate different stakeholder interests, thus gaining a high degree of visibility in the Group
- You solve interdisciplinary challenges in cooperation with specialist business partners
Already from the beginning of your degree at a university (of applied sciences) with a commercial focus (bachelor/diploma/master/MBA) you stood out from the crowd with above-average performance and quickly asked for more. The subsequent 5 years maximum of professional experience, ideally in consulting or consulting-related areas of activity, have enabled you to confirm your clear goals: It's now time to take the next step on the consulting career ladder.
Recognizing opportunities and developing strategic solutions. That's the focus of your activities. What we require from you:
- Expertise in complex, interdisciplinary project work
- Excellent specialist knowledge in at least one of our business practices
- Analytical and conceptual thinking as well as a high focus on results
- Willingness to innovate, creative drive, and team spirit
- Moderation and presentation skills
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Fluency in English (willingness to quickly pick up any shortcomings in business German, if necessary)
In our dynamic environment, your performance will help set the pace – with the support of our ongoing and highly-qualified employee development measures. From the outset, you will deal with a variety of tasks from different subject areas and project types. We adopt a systematic approach to help you gain further qualifications through regular feedback sessions, seminars, and training courses.
And it has been very successful: Around 90% of our employees take on a responsible role within the Deutsche Telekom Group after their time in the CSP – approx. 50% adopt a leadership position straightaway.
If you would like to know more about the CSP, we are gladly available to answer questions (even before you submit an application) and look forward to your call. Please send us the following documents with your application:
- Covering letter
- Performance assesments/references
Via Email: email@example.com; Contact person: Ms. Fritsch; Telephone: +49 228 18172671
For further information about the Center for Strategic
Projects, please visit www.telekom.com/csp
In the case of equal qualification, disabled candidates will be given preferential consideration.