Executive Assistant Arvato Bertelsmann
Executive Assistant (m/f)
Entry Level, Full Time, Limited, Project Management, Supply Chain Management, Strategy Arvato Distribution GmbH, Business unit: SCM Solutions, Düren, North-Rhine/Westphalia
Executive Assistant (m/f) - your entry program at Arvato SCM Solutions
Have you successfully completed your studies? And now you are looking for an employer who will recognize your skills, foster your talent and offer you good career prospects?
Direct entry at Arvato SCM Solutions
At Arvato SCM Solutions, you will contribute to the company with your professional qualifications and passion, and further develop yourself professionally and personally with a steep learning curve.
Start your career as an “Executive Assistant (m/f)” in our entry program. During this time, you will get to know the areas of Business Development, Solution Design and Sales in the Hightech and Entertainment division.
What awaits you
- Responsibility: You will support management in various projects and quickly assume responsibility for topics in the areas Business Development, Solution Design and Sales in the Hightech and Entertainment Division. From the very beginning, you will be involved in national and international projects focusing on the Supply Chain Management and be a decisive driving force behind their implementation.
- Strategy & operations: You will finalise both strategic and operative recommendations for action
- Sales: In collaboration with the Sales department and Account Management you develop new business in hightech environment and expanding these
- Consulting: Your range of tasks will include consulting our demanding international customers and potential customers
- Team play: Communication and close cooperation with diverse functions e.g. Controlling and Operations units will be a regular part of your job
- A successful university degree in industrial engineering or economic sciences, ideally with a focus on logistics or supply chain management
- Initial professional experience in the field of logistics and initial project experience
- Initial international experience and enthusiasm for national and international projects
- Very good written and oral English skills
- Engagement and the courage to hustle things along
What we offer
- We offer you a diverse and exciting job with a high degree of independence in an established company with flat organisation and short decision paths
- An international environment
- Exciting developmental opportunities
- Flexibility as well as a variety of benefits Friendly, open and collegial atmosphere
- You will start your career with us at our Dueren site
On behalf of our customers, Arvato SCM Solutions moves goods, knowledge and products by the millions every day - both physically and virtually. To us, supply chain management means getting to know our customers’ needs and providing individualized solutions to satisfy them. As an innovative, internationally active supply chain and e-commerce service provider, we make it our business to apply state-of-the-art technologies and create real win-win situations. We have over 14,000 employees worldwide in our solution group who pursue this goal with dedication and enthusiasm. The group is divided into six business units, each focusing on a clearly-defined sector: each of our partners can work with an industry specialist. Experience the agility of a start-up and the sustained activity of a global player in each unit and let yourself be carried along by the general sense of excitement.
Arvato SCM Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application along with your salary requirement and earliest possible starting date. Please indicate which site you would prefer. In order to ensure your application is speedily processed, we recommend using our online application. Please include the job ID SC 14a.
Please send your application to:
Arvato SCM Solutions Human Resources
Tower I | An der Autobahn 22 33333 Gütersloh
For more information, please visit our website:
For more information, please visit our Web Site: